Fashion, Fitness, Weightloss. ♡.
Dinner » Roasted Butternut Squash with Peppers, Quinoa, Spring Onions & Cheese.
1. Slice a Butternut Squash in half and remove the seeds.
2. Score the surface with a knife, drizzle with Olive Oil & season with S&P
3. Bake in the middle of the over for 45 mins at 180c
4. Remove from the oven and add peppers, quinoa, spring onions, cheese and season with oregano.
5. Cook for a further 15 mins
Monday Dinner > 1 Chicken Breast, Asparagus, Green Beans, Spinach, Kale & Cherry Tomatoes. All cooked for 20 mins in an electric skillet.
The first time I ever saw an Electric Skillet was in a post last year by inlanddreams and I fell in love with it. Never seen one here in the UK but did some research and Amazon came to the rescue!
Eat clean ~ toast grillés à l’avocat, œuf et crème d’amande ✌️💚 #instafood #fitspo #fitspiration #yummy #eatclean #getfitforsummer #food #avocat
Hey guys, hit me up on Instagram! It’s my personal account but is mostly updated with what I’m eating and recipes.
Wednesday Dinner > Clean Chicken Cordon Bleu on a bed of Steamed Spinach & Kale + Recipe
This is a recipe I got from the Hairy Dieters book.
1. Take 1 skinless chicken breast & slice through the middle so it opens like a book.
2. Put between cling film (Saran wrap) and beat with a rolling pin until 1cm thin.
3. Open it up and season inside with S&P. Put a slice of ham on the open breast fillet and a slice of cheese on top of the ham.
4. Close the fillet securing the filling and again season outside with plenty of S&P.
5. Add some oil to a pan on Medium heat and cook the fillet for 3/4 mins on each side.
6. Slide the fillet into a pre-heated oven at 180c/350f for 6/8 mins.
Serve with steamed spinach & kale. Roughly 300cal per fillet.